Sunday 18 September 2022

Random writing

It's been almost 5 years when i wrote my last and first blog I am an avid reader but please pardon my grammar and English . It's not my native language . I always tried my best to write but there was some hurdle expressing my views and ideas on paper. I lacked everytime . The autumn had arrived. This time after searching endlessly about how to write a blog free , blogger .com came infront of me I immediately clicked on the link and now I remember this was my blog . I may not be the creative writer but I love penning down  my ideas. From now onwards I am going to publish things which makes me happy and ideas I want to discuss. And everyone who want to take part in can add there ideas too .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

There are many diseases in this world some are curable other are not . I heard this term maladaptive daydreaming first time when I searched ...