Sunday 18 September 2022

Maladaptive Day Dreaming mdd

 My mdd story ....

The background of mdd is already discussed in the past post. Today I will share my experience of being mdd for last a decade .I would say I don't know when I started this habit or when it started eat me i don't realize that time how bad it turns out to be . I lost my mother at very young age , parents were separated before, mother died I was the youngest child so there was no emotional support or any kind of support to me that time . I was bullied for being skinny people sympathized with me whenever I went out with family so my childhood was terrible in every sense . I didn't disclose my pain that time but it came out in other ways like mdd disorder , at the age of 12 or 13th I started realizing that I had some issue but I shared it with no one one day I searched this symptoms and came to know that it's a disorder that time there was no rich literature available online I had couple of sessions with doctor but it was all failed . I there were no medications or treatment available so after couple of sessions my doctor gave me some antidepressants and it was of no use as nothing changed, I read in a community post that a girl tried writing her symptoms and daydreaming stories it really helped her in coming out of it but it didnt work in my case. 
It require a whole lot time plus sweat and pain to write something on paper. It is easy to think about something but when a minute you decide to put those ideas on paper it is a real game . This was a difficulty for me . I can't write that time . I was going through severe mental issues , dealing with depression , anxiety , anger issues and ocd. I was unable to write a letter on paper . I failed that time and left things on time . Still I am facing issues but I am in peace with myself now.
 One of the golden advise I will give to my readers are please be kind to yourself either you are going through any issue in your life , be kind and be positive and If there is some mental issue you are facing accept it and treat yourself gently
For instance some one have body ache and fever he / she treats it accordingly but for that first accept you are sick and there is no shame in it secondly Be kind to yourself . It will give mental peace which is itself a therapy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

There are many diseases in this world some are curable other are not . I heard this term maladaptive daydreaming first time when I searched ...