Monday 19 September 2022

My story

There are many diseases in this world some are curable other are not . I heard this term maladaptive daydreaming first time when I searched my symptoms on internet . All my childhood was traumatic ,my parents got separated then my mother died , I was lonely and was the youngest child , couldn't bear my mother's loss. I was the sensitive child in my family.I got lonely I stopped talking to people because whenever I talked to someone they started talking about my mother and father , I was embarrassed of the separation  I ran immediately. writing was the only friend of mine that time , I was shy and sebsitive child so I never attempt to make new friends in the result I got more lonely I hide in my room all the time , sometimes all the day and night as a result it affected me psychologically . Out of boredoom and escaped from the reality I made up stories in my mind that had nothing to do with reality . The stories were like I am living with my mom and dad , I am moving out to new place with my family like all the stuff which was not a reality I start thinking of it . It gave me a bit escape and peace and slowly and gradually it became my habit . It went on for years like this. affected me in every possible way. It became difficult for me to even pay attention to a single task for a long time . My attention get diverted quickly , I can't think properly I have serious eating issues , I eat alot because I don't pay attention to any thing properly so I don't remember how much I eat , it became a serious issue in my life when I got 16, 17. When people start noticing issues in my behvaoir as a child it was ignorable but now people watched me talking to my self for hours and hours uninteruupeted  saw me moving back and forth unintentionally for hours sometimes the whole day and night , not giving proper attention to any thing, feeling lethargic , not performing task properly , try to hide in the room , i got poor grades in academics I had zero interest in anything except this daydreaming .then one day I visited a doctor but it was a miserable idea because she was not a good help to me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

There are many diseases in this world some are curable other are not . I heard this term maladaptive daydreaming first time when I searched ...